Pets are an extention of our family. When a pet goes missing, the whole family can be in crisis.
- When owning a pet make sure it has a collar with tags.
- Advertise – contact your local radio station. Radios are fast to carry the message around. Make posters and fliers that you can leave around. Always use a color picture of the pet.
- Be careful when the doors or windows are opened.
- Check the local animal shelter.
- Check the surroundings systematically… don’t just run around in circles like a buffoon.
- There are such things as pet detectives. Try them. I suggest Ace Ventura. I hear he does good work.